REAL CORP 2020 – 25th International Conference on Urban Planning and Regional Development in the Information Society – GeoMultimedia 2020 – 1st Aachen Urban Design Conference
September 15 @ 8:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
REAL CORP from 15 to 18 September
The conference programme planned for April will serve as a starting point for September: https://conference.corp.at/Download/CORP2020/realcorp2020programme.pdf! (The same link will also take you later to all other versions of the presentation overview, schedule and detailed conference programme, so best add it to your bookmarks right away).
Of course there will be some changes until September, but we are wildly determined to celebrate an exceptionally good 25th REAL CORP conference at RWTH Aachen University in September 2020 together with all participants and stakeholders. It would be great to be able to welcome you in Aachen in autumn.
In addition, we will publish the conference proceedings at the originally planned conference date, so that the 130 conference contributions of REAL CORP 2020 will be available for free access in the usual manner before the actual event. Please also remember that all publications of REAL CORP since 1996 are always accessible via our free online archive at www.corp.at.
To register for REAL CORP 2020 conference, please visit our registration portal https://my.corp.at. With the bonus code realcorpnewsletter you can continue to benefit from the reduced early bird rate.
REAL CORP – Meeting Place for Urban and Technology Experts from all over the World
For REAL CORP 2020 we received conference and paper registrations from 49 countries in six continents – take a look at our Participants World Map!
The REAL CORP 2020 main conference topics
- Transforming City Regions – Constant Changes on all Scales
- Rise of MetropolisesClimate Change and Imminent Natural Disasters
- Re-Mixing the City: Concepts and Perspectives for Mixed Use in Future Cities
- Cities for all – Integration, Public Welfare, Participation and Co-Creation
- Smart Country & Co: What about the Countryside?
- Cities and Technologies, Real Smart Cities, Intelligent Cities – High Tech and High Quality of Life
- Role of Urban Planning and Urban Planners in Shaping Cities and City Regions of the Future
- Technology-driven Resources and Tools for Urban and Regional Planning
- Demographic Change: Aging, Rise of the Young, Migration
- Global Urban and Metropolitan Networks
- New Cities around the Globe – Capital Cities and Thematic Cities
Special topic on current occasion
Emergencies, Disasters, Epidemics – the Role of Urban Planning and Regional Development in Preventing and Managing Extreme Challenges
For this purpose, separate programme slots will be created and from 30 April there will be a separate invitation to the call for papers.
REAL CORP 2020 is a co-operation of
- CORP – Competence Center of Urban and Regional Planning, https://www.corp.at
- RWTH Aachen – Chair and Institute for Urban Design, http://www.staedtebau.rwth-aachen.de
- Ministry for Regional Identity, Communities and Local Government, Building and Gender Equality of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, https://www.mhkbg.nrw/
ISOCARP – International Society of City and Regional Planners,