- This event has passed.
Specialised Local Content (Tenders) – Webinar
November 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A comprehensive “Specialised Local Content” webinar with the aim to teach the bidder to make sense out of all the different Local Content documents such as the SBD 6.2 and Annexures C, D & E. Attendees complete case studies and exercises, and calculate Local and Imported Content during the workshop in the presence of the facilitator to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Local Content in the Tender Process.
- History & General information
- Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, Regulation 8 – Local content
- The Guidance Document
- The Designated Sectors and sub-sectors
- Exemptions & the Exemption Process
- 3rd party suppliers and how to deal with them
- Case studies – Completing the Standard Bidding Document as well as Annexures C, D & E
- This workshop is only for persons who have tender background and experience